Adverbs Exercises With Answers For Grade 6
Sunita cried bitterly when she lost her new pen.
Adverbs exercises with answers for grade 6. He does his exercises everyday. Somebody is standing at the gate. It is extremely hot today.
Frequency adverb percentages / 2 14. Identify the adverb in the following sentences. I have never been to the usa.
Adverbs of places indicating movement in a particular direction; I have been to australia just once. She is seldom late for work.
Here is an adverb worksheet to practice your knowledge. By manjusha · september 17, 2015. Complete the following with suitable adverbs.
An adverb is a word that describes a verb, an adjective, or another adverb. I usually go to bed at 10 o’clock. (sink) suman sleeps for more than ten hours.
George drives (more recklessly/the most recklessly) than. (cut) the ship sinks in the ocean. They are running unusually fast.
- Maths Worksheet For Class 4 Number System
- Maths Worksheet For Class 4 Cbse
- Math Worksheets Pdf Grade 6
- Math Worksheets For Kindergarten Addition
- Math Worksheets Grade 2 Word Problems
- Maths Worksheet For Grade 2 Cbse
- Maths Activity Sheets For Nursery
- Math Worksheet For Grade 2 Time
- Math Worksheets Grade 4 Fractions
- Maths Worksheet For Class 3 Addition
- Math Worksheets Grade 4 Addition And Subtraction
- Maths Worksheet For Grade 2 Pdf
- Math Worksheet For Kindergarten Free
- Math Worksheet For Preschoolers Free
- Maths Worksheet For Class 3 Subtraction
- Math Worksheets Grade 3 Place Value
- Math Worksheets Grade 11
- Maths Worksheet For Class 5 Number System
- Math Worksheet For Grade 4 Problem Solving
- Math Worksheets Grade 3 Multiplication