Pronoun Exercise For Class 3 With Answers
In the passage given below one word (pronoun) has been omitted in each line.
Pronoun exercise for class 3 with answers. We are waiting for them. Of pictures in the palace. We didn’t expect this from him.
Personal, reflexive, emphasising, demonstrative, interrogative, possessive are the different types of pronouns. Choose the correct indefinite pronouns and write them in the blanks with the correct capitalization. This list can help get an idea for filling this worksheet.
Definition of pronoun a pronoun is a word that is used in place of a noun and does the work of a noun, e.g: A pronoun is a word that can be used to take the place of a noun. Pronoun exercises for class 6 cbse with answers pdf.
Ram is a boy.ram reads in class seventh. Demonstrative pronoun exercises choose the correct demonstrative pronoun to fill the blank, remembering that demonstratives include the words this, that, these and those. Kinds of pronoun the pronoun are classified […]
He wants to marry her. Can and sister come to the meeting. 3 remember that pronouns take the place of singular or plural nouns.
Alice was not a bit hurt, and she jumped up on her feet in a moment. He is going to the market. Why are you shouting at me?
- Christmas Worksheets Pdf Esl
- Class 1 Hindi Worksheets Cbse
- Chemical Reactions Worksheet Grade 9
- Christmas Comprehension Passages For 2nd Grade
- Christmas Letter Worksheets For Preschool
- Christmas Addition Worksheets For Kindergarten
- Class Dojo Parents Cant See Points
- Class Dojo Download Apk
- Cellular Respiration Steps Quizlet
- Christmas Math Worksheets Free
- Class Dojo Code Login
- Class 1 Maths Worksheet Ncert
- Cellular Respiration Process Step By Step
- Class 2 Maths Worksheets With Answers
- Class Dojo Parents View
- Chemical Reactions Worksheet Middle School
- Class Dojo Sign In With Student Code
- Christmas Money Worksheets 2nd Grade
- Christmas Printables For Preschoolers
- Christmas Worksheets For Preschool Pdf