Pronouns Exercise For Class 4
The words my, our, your, their, his and her are possessive adjectives.
Pronouns exercise for class 4. Is swedish a difficult language. First, students define the word pronoun. Ram is a boy.ram reads in class seventh.
Pronouns are words that we use in place of nouns (or other pronouns) in a sentence to make it less repetitive and less awkward. Possessive pronouns exercises for class 4 cbse with answers. But it is better to avoid the repetition of the noun sheela, and say sheela is absent because she is ill.
George is talking to his mother. Meena is taller than i.; I, he, she, it, we, you, they are subject pronouns.
We should use i, we, he, or she when the pronoun is a subject. Personal, possessive, relative, indefinite, reflexive, demonstrative. Possessive pronouns are used to talk about things that belong to a person.
Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in india. Here we have given cbse class 8 english grammar pronouns. Fill in the blanks using the right choice given in brackets.
They can be the subject or object of a verb. Students, teachers and parents can download all cbse educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. We do not use an apostrophe with possessive pronouns.
- Excel Worksheet Practice Pdf
- Factoring Review Worksheet Algebra 2 Answers
- Family Worksheet For Class 2
- Excel Vba Worksheet Change Select Case
- Family Lesson Esl Pdf
- Find Angles In Congruent Triangles Calculator
- Farm Animals Worksheet For Kindergarten
- Factoring Worksheet 1 Algebra 2
- Evaluating Algebraic Expressions Worksheet Grade 6 Pdf
- Factoring Review Worksheet Algebra 2
- Excel Worksheets Disappeared 2010
- Even And Odd Functions Worksheet
- Factoring Expressions Worksheet Pdf
- Food Groups Worksheet For Grade 2
- Family Members Worksheet Grade 3
- Factoring Polynomials Worksheet With Answers Algebra 1
- Family Tree Worksheet For Grade 3
- Farm Animals Worksheets For Grade 2
- Factoring Perfect Square Trinomials Worksheet With Answers Pdf
- Food From Plants Worksheet For Grade 2